Introduction: Partnering With The Pixel Project
When we say: “It’s time to stop violence against women. Together.”, we mean it. It is the driving principle that informs our approach because it will take all of us to effectively put an end to Violence Against Women (VAW).
From building communities on social media to collaborating with authors, photographers, musicians, and companies/organisations, every one of our campaigns and programmes are designed to be joint efforts aimed at:
- Educating, inspiring and inspiring and mobilising individuals and communities worldwide to stand up for the right of girls and women to live their lives free of VAW.
- Raising awareness, funds and volunteer power for the movement to end VAW.
How does a partnership with The Pixel Project work?
Just as different organisations and companies work differently, the way we work with each partner is different. The way we work with you would depend on your expertise and target audience and we aim to create win-win partnerships!
There are 2 main ways in which to partner with us:
- As a partner with The Pixel Project itself.
- As a partner on specific Pixel Project campaigns
Who would be eligible to partner with The Pixel Project?
a) For general/long-term partnerships:
We generally partner with the following types of organisations:
- Registered nonprofits and charities working on any aspect of preventing, stopping and ending VAW.
- Technology companies working on online and new technologies.
- Small to medium companies donating products or services we require to keep our campaigns and projects running.
- Organisations focused on social enterprise.
We are also open to “Creative Partnering” – A partnership with organisations/companies/causes that do not have an apparent link to our mission but generate innovative new ways of raising awareness and funds for the cause to end VAW.
We normally take on Creative Partnerships only if:
- Approached by an organisation with a joint project proposal that demonstrates strong links between our mission and their expertise/industry and which comfortably fits in with our approach and the work that we do.
- We come up with an unorthodox/innovative idea and approach the target organisation/industry.
b) On specific Pixel Project campaigns:
This is suitable for organisations and companies looking to partner only on specific short-term projects/campaigns that we already have up and running. Below is the list of the campaigns we currently run that are designed to foster such partnerships.
For more information on each campaign, check out the introduction to our work.
How do we get partnered with The Pixel Project?
It’s simple – email us using this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: We are currently not taking on any new general partnerships but if you wish to partner with us on a specific campaign, please contact us.