Welcome to The Pixel Project’s giving page!The Pixel Project is a California 501(c)(3) public charity. Tax ID number: 42-1769490
Your donations in the US may be fully tax-deductible (please check with your tax advisor). Please be as generous as you can to support our work.
We encourage supporters and donors to donate online as you will be able to donate to specific fundraisers and campaigns safely and securely courtesy of RallyUp who does our online donation processing. However, general donations in the form of checks in US dollars may also be mailed to us at:
THE PIXEL PROJECT
3151 Cape Horn Rd
Red Lion, PA 17356-9071
United States of America
Please make checks payable to ‘The Pixel Project’
Your donation goes directly towards our programmes, campaigns, projects, and initiatives that:
- Raise awareness about Violence Against Women (VAW) via social media.
- Get men and boys on board and actively supporting the cause to end VAW.
- Educate and engage people worldwide about VAW through our website, social media, new technologies, and pop culture/the arts.
- Produce and provide materials and resources for individuals and communities to learn and take action about VAW.
- Connect individuals and communities to resources and information about VAW.
- Provide safe online platforms and spaces for people to speak out about VAW, including helping survivors, activists, and advocates share their stories.
- Offer opportunities for first-time supporters to join efforts to end VAW.
Our programmes, campaigns, projects, and initiatives include:
- Twitter Tag Team
- Facebook page
- Read For Pixels campaign
- Survivor Stories Blog Interview campaign
- Inspirational Interviews series
- 16 For 16 campaign
- 30 For 30 campaign
- People and Pets Say NO! campaign
- Celebrity Male Role Model Pixel Reveal campaign
Our costs/expenses include:
- Resource creation activities – Livestream YouTube recordings, Public Service Announcement shoots, helpline database maintenance etc.
- Technology services and tools – Webmaster fees, online security services, programmers’ fees, subscriptions to/purchases of software and applications that we require etc.
- Core organisational expenses – Tech allowances for volunteers working on our campaigns and programmes, annual statutory representation, government fees, etc.
- Any additional required expenses, services or tools that are not sponsored/donated — e.g. access to academic journals/papers for research as part of preparing articles and other resources etc.
We operate as a 100% volunteer-run virtual organisation with no brick-and-mortar offices. Where possible, we also try to get the services, resources, and tools that we use in our work sponsored, donated, or at a nonprofit rate. This keeps our costs and expenses efficient.
How you can donate to us:
- Make a one-off online donation or make a monthly pledge to us via RallyUp (see donation box to your left).
- Donate to us via one of our annual fundraisers on RallyUp
- Remember us in your will or estate-planning