Our vision is for a world where:
- Men and women work together to secure the right of women to a life without violence.
- Violence against women is actively addressed and openly discussed by men and women.
- Men and boys step up to prevent and stop violence against women (VAW).
The Pixel Project was created to:
- Raise awareness, funds and volunteer power for the cause to end Violence Against Women (VAW) using the power of the internet and new technologies.
- Get men and boys on board the cause to work hand-in-hand with women and girls to stop Violence Against Women.
- Generate conversation by tearing down taboos and creating safe online spaces to generate discussion about violence against women among both men and women
- Challenge expectations and inspire activism by getting the global community emotionally engaged and actively involved with the cause using social media, humour, pop culture and other channels.