Hello, Fantasy fans! Acclaimed bestselling Fantasy author Kat Howard has very kindly offered to write a drabble (a 100-word micro-story) for a generous Read For Pixels donor based on a word provided by the donor.
This is a rare and unique opportunity and if you are interested in donating to get it, please read the terms & conditions set out by Kat before you proceed as you will be expected to honour and abide by them:
And now, over to Kat:
- This is all about supporting The Pixel Project’s “Read for Pixels” campaign in a fun way. I am donating this reward with good cheer, and the donor agrees to accept the reward in the same spirit.
- I, Kat Howard, agree to write a drabble (100-word story) based on one (1) word selected by the donor who claims this “Read for Pixels” perk.
- This story will be exclusive to the donor for the minimum of twelve (12) months. However, the donor also acknowledges that I and my publishers retain the right to publish to whatever edition or form the short story may take in the future after 12 months have passed from the date the story is emailed to the donor.
- I am not obligated to show the donor the short story prior to its completion. If I do so, it will be as a courtesy and will not bind me to make any changes requested by the donor.
- I promise to email a soft typed copy of the short story to the donor and to send a signed typed copy of the short story to the donor free of charge to the address they provide. I also have the right to include any additional gifts, such as buttons, pens, free books, pocket lint, or magic potions as I see fit.
Photo Credit: Shane Leonard